Introduction- The condition of increasing body weight due to accumulation of excess fat is called obesity. That is, on the basis of parameters, obesity occurs when the body weight of the person is 20 percent more than the actual weight of the person’s age, gender.
cause of obesity
There are 3 main causes of obesity
2. Genetic predisposition.
3. Effect of endocrine glands.
1. Overeating – In 90% of the people, overeating is the cause of obesity. Overeating food that exceeds the cost of tissue repair, physical exertion and maintenance of life-sustaining functions. It starts accumulating in the form of fat (especially when the person has to reduce physical exertion).
2. Genetic Propensity – The tendency to be fat is passed on from generation to generation. The sons and daughters of obese parents are also obese.
3. Effect of endocrine glands – Endocrine diseases in which obesity occurs. They are such as thyroid deficiency, gonads deficiency and Cushing’s syndrome.
symptoms of obesity
There is no problem in the beginning except its that the body is ugly because of obesity visible, but slowly physical
activities begin to decrease that health are harmful to life of obese people life of relatively less than normal person
having excess fat in an obese person cause to carry blood to his tissues needing more blood vessels Is. As a result, more load on the heart and the cardiac output increases. Blood weight increases in obese people and Be sure to have left ventricular hypertrophy it happens. ‘cholesterol’ in the blood and ‘Triglyceride’ both types of lipids increases the volume of the artery There is a possibility of having spasticity.
fatty four times more likely to develop diabetes in individuals Chances are high. apart from this Nephritis, gout in obese individuals. Gallstones, Flat feet, Osteoarthritis
Inflammation, hernia, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, skin thickening and sweating Excess risk of skin infection etc.
Fat people cannot tolerate heat. Fat person gets more sleep.
He starts having trouble breathing only after a little exertion. one of the very fat people
There is a situation that they are likely to have pulmonary hypertension and right heart failure.
Generally obesity is more in women. obesity in children of wealth
They get to see more because they do not have shortage of food and do not have to do physical exertion.
In our country obesity is mostly confined to the wealthy class people in the urban area.
Physiotherapy- The following yogasanas are useful for reducing obesity-
1. Paschimottanasana 2. Halasana 3. Sarvanga Asana 4. Shalabhasana 5. Scorpio Asana 6. Trikonasana
7. Uttanapadasana 9. Chakrasana 10. Urdhva Sarvanga Asana.
By regularizing them, the body will definitely be healthy, shapely, slim by removing obesity. is formed. Apart from this, many diseases are also destroyed. exercise reduce body weight does. If there is no other disease in which physical exertion is prohibited, then the rule